HoloLAB Champions is an immersive virtual reality chemistry lab developed by Schell Games for HTC Vive.
- I was a Designer on a small team developing for HTC Vive using Unity.
- Wrote and implemented dialogue voice-over while working with the audio team to ensure high-quality dialogue reactions.
- Designed a dialogue priority system to handle communication between the characters and the player, and conversations between the two characters.
- Created narrative outlines and beat flowcharts to communicate gameplay flow and dialogue needs.
- Worked with Engineering team members to design and implement interaction systems between the player and the games’ two characters, Earl and Meyer.
- Worked with Art team members to ideate and implement character animations and facial expressions.
- Iterated, tuned, and refined systems that control visuals of liquid and solid substances during player interaction with lab equipment.
- Prototyped various lab challenges.
- Implemented changes between the game’s “Event” Mode and “Training” mode.